The Head of Enterprise Sales is a leader on the Enterprise team, you’re responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of our relationships with the company’s largest partners. This is a critical piece of Skipcart’s growth and success in every market in which we operate.
- You will lead our popular and growing Enterprise partnerships across multiple verticals. Your focus will be on the acquisition and development of retail, automotive and e-commerce partnerships, building out a high-performing organization and scaling our digital delivery business through business development.
- This role will lead the largest verticals at Skipcart. You will lead the strategy and partnerships across one of our most complex business lines requiring sophisticated partnership structuring experience.
- Highly effective sales and business development professional, capable of engaging in business-level and P&L focused conversations with C-level executives at publicly traded companies. You are an analytical thinker who enjoys diving into financial models and mapping out P&L implications of potential deal structures. You can lead a complex, multi-party sales process in a highly consultative manner.
- Scale a rapidly growing business
- Lead exploratory discussions with prospective partners to determine market fit, size, and readiness for new product offerings.
- Lead a phenomenal team and continue to scale
- Own the strategy and execution for engaging with and selling into our largest partners
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our partners and Skipcart leadership, product, legal, operations, and other functional teams
- Manage pipelines of target partners
- Nurture and grow existing partnerships
- You have 10+ years of business development and operating experience in retail, grocery, food or e-commerce
- You have experience with C-level clients
- You have completed complex contract negotiations
- You have the ability to lead analysis-driven negotiation processes and have proven closing skills
- You have a familiarity with structuring partnerships on behalf of or with technology platforms
- You have analytical and quantitative skills, including comfort directing deal modeling
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have an ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Great strategic planning, organizational and creative thinking skills
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Holidays and generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Relaxed dress code and hybrid / open office environment
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
- A challenging and rewarding work environment with smart, great people to work with every single day