Skipcart is a leading delivery service provider operating in cities across the country. Skipcart gives retailers and restaurants the power of same-day delivery and drivers the freedom to choose their own schedule. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, we’re on a mission to bring on-demand delivery to cities and towns throughout the United States. We serve our communities by connecting our network of drivers to restaurants, retailers and grocers. Skipcart is one of the fastest growing white label delivery companies in the US today, partnering with top platforms and retailers.
A Driver Support Advisor is responsible for providing support assistance to Skipcart Delivery Drivers throughout the duration of their responsibilities to Skipcart.
Measurements of Success
- Demonstrated ability to produce results in tight timelines
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Monitor and respond to the driver support chat queue.
- Help coordinate drivers with app questions around status using canned answers for chat and email (confirmed, waiting list, and active).
- Assist with en route delivery issues and notifications, requiring chat support assistance.
- Assist with Customers not home or when they do not answer attempted contacts.
- Assist with delivery returns, cancellations, refusal of delivery, and damaged goods.
- Coordinate driver support chat to include assigning interactions to the appropriate group, assigning the appropriate priority, or resolving the transaction.
- Assist in Online Account Registration.
- Meet required metrics or service levels required by our clients.
- Adherence to the company policies and work standards.
- Demonstrated comprehension skills for the purpose of determining customer issues and problem solving with the intent of keeping customers for the long-term.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 12 months’ experience in a service-related role
- Basic Knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft Office application software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to utilize basic math computation skills,
- Required to work a flexible schedule that provides needed coverage for customer service levels.
- Required to read and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Able to maintain a regular work schedule to meet the needs of the business. Support and model the company values.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Holidays and generous paid time off
- Relaxed dress code / open office environment
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
- A challenging and rewarding work environment with smart, great people to work with every single day