Skipcart is a leading delivery service provider operating in cities across the country. Skipcart gives retailers and restaurants the power of same-day delivery and drivers the freedom to choose their own schedule. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, we’re on a mission to bring on-demand delivery to cities and towns throughout the United States. We serve our communities by connecting our network of drivers to restaurants, retailers and grocers. Skipcart is one of the fastest growing white label delivery companies in the US today, partnering with top platforms and retailers.
A Driver Support Specialist - Driver Network is responsible for the coordination of the driver pool, order completion, delivery assignments/availability, driver notifications, and on time delivery metrics within their assigned market/area.
Measurements of Success
- Demonstrated ability to produce results in tight timelines
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- On Time Delivery Metrics
- Adherence to Protocols and Timelines
- Coordinate the On-Time Delivery Transactions by client, region, and area.
- Navigation and processing transactions using Skipcart Proprietary Software.
- Ability to assist in driver navigation.
- Ability to read and translate/understand maps/distance/time to destination.
- Assist in Online Account Registration.
- Meet required metrics or service levels required by our clients.
- Adherence to the company policies and work standards.
- Demonstrated comprehension skills for the purpose of determining customer issues and problem solving with the intent of keeping customers for the long-term.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills for the purposes of resolving scheduling transactions to achieve on time delivery.
- Ability to interact with distressed parties to provide information in response to inquiries about processes and services and to handle and resolve delivery transactions.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
- Maintain a sense of urgency combined with getting work done completely, accurately and in accordance with Company standards.
- Ability to work effectively in a high demand and fast paced environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 12 months’ experience in a service-related role
- Basic Knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft Office application software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to utilize basic math computation skills,
- Required to work a flexible schedule that provides needed coverage for customer service levels.
- Required to read and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Able to maintain a regular work schedule to meet the needs of the business. Support and model the company values.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Holidays and generous paid time off
- Relaxed dress code / open office environment
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
- A challenging and rewarding work environment with smart, great people to work with every single day