Skipcart is a leading delivery service provider operating in cities across the country. Skipcart gives retailers and restaurants the power of same-day delivery and drivers the freedom to choose their own schedule. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, we’re on a mission to bring on-demand delivery to cities and towns throughout the United States. We serve our communities by connecting our network of drivers to restaurants, retailers and grocers. Skipcart is one of the fastest growing white label delivery companies in the US today, partnering with top platforms and retailers like Walmart, Whataburger, and 7-Eleven.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. As a Full Stack Developer at Skipcart, you will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. This person will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Measurements of Success
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Hiqh quality solutions that delight the end user
- Demonstrated ability to produce results in tight timelines
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Holidays and generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Relaxed dress code and remote / open office environment
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
- A challenging and rewarding work environment with smart, great people to work with every single day